The Injury Lab was created as a way to build better patients by combining rehabilatative exercises and chiropractic adjustments. After years of evaluation, it has become clear that people get hurt primarily because they cannot move correctly. Sometimes patients lack mobility, sometimes they lack strength, and a majority of the time it is a combination of both. The Foundation staff created the Injury Lab to give people access to the keys of movement while keeping in mind both accessibility and affordability.
The need is simple. People do not move enough, and when they do move, they get hurt. At the Injury Lab, we have a four-step process to building better patients.
1) Evaluate: We perform our Injury Lab screen and assessment.
2) Correct: The tools of the Injury Lab are multi-faceted and can include Chiropractic and more.
3) Build: The Build is what separates the Injury Lab from other people who treat injuries. This is the magic!!! You have to come in to find out—the first visit is only $10, no matter what.
4) Perform: After many years of “building patients” our way, we have had all types of successes, from creating a 2x State Champion in Track to getting an ex-pro basketball player to run for the first time since 1986. Performing is something that only you can define, but we will create.
Conditions Treated by the Injury Lab:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Post-Surgical Treatment
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Herniated, Bulging or Slipped Discs
- Knee Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Rotator Cuff (Shoulder) Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Neck Pain
- Headaches of All Types
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Pain
- Balance & Coordination
- Old/Chronic Injuries
- Low Back Pain
Insurances We Accept:
We accept PPO’s, HMO’s, HSA Cards, Flex Cards, Workers’ Compensation, Personal Injury Cases, Liens, and of course cash. All insurances will still require verification, which we will do for you.