Chiropractic at Foundation
Top 10 reasons people need Chiropractic:
- Align the Spine – just like your teeth, the spine looks and works best when things aren’t crooked. And, just like the orthodontist it does take repeated work to get it done.
- Get moving! – spinal joints can become locked and prevent proper movement making the muscles work unevenly and more likely to become strained.
- Immune boost – research shows regular adjustments boost the activity of immune system cells keeping them on high alert.
- Those pesky arm and leg joints – extremities can become misaligned leading to tracking problems with adjacent tendons. Adjustments reduce stress at these joints, too.
- The “germ” may not be the problem! – We are around germs all the time, but only get sick occasionally. When body defenses are down invaders have a better chance of taking us down. Chiropractic reduces interference allowing your body to do its job unimpeded.
- Injury Recovery – Studies have shown Chiropractic to be one of the best treatments for lower back and whiplash injuries, often preventing the need for costly surgery.
- Back Pain – Chronic pain in the back is not normal. Adjustments remove the cause of the pain not just mask the symptoms.
- Neck and Headache Pain – A recent study showed chiropractic to be equally as effective as prescription pain killers, but here’s the catch… 4 weeks after treatment was discontinues only the patients receiving chiropractic care did not see their symptoms return.
- Avoid surgery and do without the side effects of drugs… enough said!
- Save Your Money – even the insurance companies state that chiropractic is more cost effective than traditional medical treatment.